1 packet tennis biscuits finely crushed
200 – 220g melted butter
450ml single cream
600ml milk chocolate
150ml whole milk
3 free range eggs
- Preheat oven at 160 ° C / gas mark 3
- Using a rolling pin crush the tennis biscuits, once fine add melted butter to the crushed biscuits and mix using a spoon. Once mixed place the crust into a greased tart casing and press down firmly and bake for 5-8min.
- Bring the cream and milk to a boil. Place the chocolate in a large bowl, once cream mixture has boiled pour over the chocolate. Stir until chocolate and cream are mixed together and allow this to cool for 5 min.
- Beat the eggs and add to chocolate mix. Mix well.
- Pour chocolate mix into the tart crust casing and bake at 140® C for 30 – 40 min or until filling appears set but with a slight wobble,
- Once baked remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve at room temperature with vanilla ice cream or fresh cream.