We offer the Cambridge International Curriculum which sets a global standard for education and is recognised by universities and employers worldwide. The Cambridge curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive, yet international in approach.
McKinlay Reid International School is a registered Cambridge School:
Our Academy Programme has been designed for flexibility and the unique demands of sportsmen and -women, entrepreneurs, artists, actors, and others who find set programmes challenging. This flexible educational option allows Academy students to pursue their dreams without compromising their academics. This enables students to become part of a school and community whilst fulfilling their goals.
Our academic offering is the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) compliant. We have a 100% scholarship placement record, with many of our sports students’ securing scholarships and making the Dean’s list.
BENEFITS FOR OUR ACADEMY STUDENTS
- CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS CURRICULUM ALLOWS MULTIPLE EXIT POINTS FOR DIFFERING RANGES OF ACADEMIC ABILITIES
- FLEXIBLE WHILST MAINTAINING A VERY HIGH INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
- PERSONALISED AND TAILORED EDUCATION FOR EACH STUDENT
- CURRICULUM CAN BE COMPLETED GR 11, 12 OR 13 DEPENDING ON ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
- GR 11 LEAVERS CAN SECURE NCAA SCHOLARSHIPS TO ABOUT 50% OF US COLLEGES AND FURTHER EDUCATIONS VIA HND PROGRAMMES SUCH AS THE PGA PROGRAMME (BUT WILL NOT BE SA UNIVERSITY EXEMPT)
- GRADE 12 AND 13 SCHOOL LEAVERS WILL BE SA UNIVERSITY EXEMPT AND ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES AND EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES
- OUR STUDENTS GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, BEING AFFILIATED WITH A SCHOOL HOWEVER WITH THE ADDITIONAL FLEXIBILITY
Learn more about McKinlay Reid international schooL